Actellic 25EC is a powerful insecticide that works through the stomach, fumigant, and contact action. It is highly effective in the control of a broad variety of crops and the storage of pests.
- Firstly, the active ingredient, Primiphos-Methyl 250g/l, tampers with an insect’s nervous system activities to cause paralysis and eventual death.
- Secondly, it has contact and stomach poison, with an intense fumigant action.
- Lastly, it has an emulsifiable concentrate (EC) formulation.
Features and Specifications: Actellic 25 EC
- Actellic can be used as a spray or dip treatment
- It’s a non-stain treatment and does not taint sprayed grains, fruits, and horticultural crops.
- has a short PHI/waiting period on crops near harvesting.
Actellic Pesticide Target Pests
Target pests/pathogens larger grain borer, lesser grain borer,grain weevil,dried bean bettle, angoumois grain moth
Active ingredient(s) Pirimiphos methyl
Recommended application method spraying
Normal recommended rate using this application method 200ml/10l
Normal mode of action contact, stomach and respiratory action
Country of origin Kenya